Main menu

Pages

Expressing Opinions and Beliefs - El Mutaalim Academy _ اكاديمية المتعلم




Expressions of Opinion/Beliefs:

Questions:

  • In Your opinion ..... ?
  • What do you think .... ?
  • What are your views about .... ?
  • As far as you are concerned .... ?

Answers:

  • I think ..... .
  • As I see it .... .
  • In your opinion .... .
  • To my mind ... .
  • As far as I am concerned ..... .
  • I believe that ..... .
  • I feel strong you that .... .

Example:

Let's use these expressions now in a the following conversation:

Sam: How are you Alex?

Alex: I am fine, what about you Sam?

Sam: me too.

Alex: what do you think of going to the beach next Sunday?

Sam: I think it's a good idea we'll spend good times there.

Alex: Sure, In your opinion what time should we live ?

Sam: To my mind 10:00 sounds perfect. W e can go on foot.

Alex: Okay, see you then.



 

reactions

Comments