Main menu

Pages

Simple Personal Letter - El Mutaalim Academy _ اكاديمية المتعلم

     




             

An Example of personal Letter :



                           40, Mohamed V Street Agadir

                             27 october, 2006


Dear Jone, 

        I was so happy to get your last letter. I'm sorry I didn't write earlier. I have busy these days. 

        I have been thinking about the problem you raised in your last letter. I found out that most of students in our school are in the same situation they are computer addicts, too. Some of them have tried to change this habit but they can't. Thank God I'm not one of them. It's not because I don't like to use computer, but because we have got only one at home. All the members of my family use it; which means I have very limited time left for me; and that time is just enough for checking my emails and doing my homework.

         Did you say the cyber Cafe? No way, my father wouldn't think of any of us going there. I think you need to think about this problem. Why don't you think of doing something else? Such us reading or doing some sports. That would certainly divert your attention from those never-ending chats.

          Please tell me what you think in your next letter. I will close now. 

Write to me soon!

                                          Best wishes

                                                Zaky

reactions

Comments